After releasing his critically-praised fourth studio album 'Yawn' at the end of last year, Bill Ryder-Jones has now announced his plans to a piano version of his latest LP.
The new full-length 'Yawny Yawn' will feature ten stripped-down versions of the tracks that featured on his last release, is being previewed by the new rendition of 'Don't Be Scared, I Love You', and is expected to arrive on the 26th July via Domino Recordings.
Speaking about his reasons for doing a piano version, he said, “I can't remember why I thought it was a good idea to make a piano version of Yawn, I presume at some point I felt that the original had too much pep. Was actually quite fun to make although I've since developed a dislike for the way my hands look”.
Have a listen to the new version of 'Don't Be Scared, I Love You' in the player and see the album's full tracklisting below.
'Yawny Yawn' Tracklist:
1. There’s Something On Your Mind (Yawny Yawn)
2. Time Will Be The Only Saviour (Yawny Yawn)
3. Recover (Yawny Yawn)
4. Mither (Yawny Yawn)
5. And Then There’s You (Yawny Yawn)
6. There Are Worse Things I Could Do (Yawny Yawn)
7. Don’t Be Scared, I Love You (Yawny Yawn)
8. John (Yawny Yawn)
9. No One’s Trying To Kill You (Yawny Yawn)
10. Happy Song (Yawny Yawn)