After returning earlier this year to release his comeback single 'Nothing Breaks Like A Heart' featuring Miley Cyrus, Mark Ronson has now announced his plans for a new studio album, arriving in the coming months.
The new full-length 'Late Night Feelings' is a collaboration-heavy affair with guest spots going to Alicia Keys, Angel Olsen, Lykke Li, YEBBA and many more, is being previewed by the new title-track, and is set to be released on the 21st June via Columbia Records.
Have a listen to the single 'Late Night Feelings' featuring Lykke Li in the player and see the album's full tracklisting below.
'Late Night Feelings' Tracklist:
1. Late Night Prelude
2. Late Night Feelings (feat. Lykke Li)
3. Find U Again (feat. Camila Cabello)
4. Piece of Us (feat. King Princess)
5. Knock Knock Knock (feat. YEBBA)
6. Don’t Leave Me Lonely (feat. YEBBA)
7. When U Went Away (feat. YEBBA)
8. Truth (feat. Alicia Keys & The Last Artful, Dodgr)
9. Nothing Breaks Like A Heart (feat. Miley Cyrus)
10. True Blue (feat. Angel Olsen)
11. Why Hide (feat. Diana Gordon)
12. 2 AM (feat. Lykke Li)
13. Spinning (feat. Ilsey)